[Athen] are any campuses avoiding Windows 10 because of accessibility issues?

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Fri Feb 5 05:23:33 PST 2016

Hello All:

Except for this article by the NFB -
https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/installers-beware-microsoft-drops-ball-accessibility-windows-10
-
I haven't seen much on accessibility problems of Windows 10. Has any campus
decided that it poses obstacles to accessibility, enough to avoid the
upgrade to campus machines?

Thanks in advance,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 16-20, 2015.
Complete Attendee, Exhibitor, Hotel, and Registration materials are
available now.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*