[Athen] Seeking participants for a focus group to talk about their
experiences learning braille during their K-12 schooling
Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker)
hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 5 18:00:17 PST 2016
I'm forwarding this for a colleague - please send on to anyone you think might be interested in helping with the study. Thanks!
IT Accessibility Consultant
Disability Resource Center
hunziker at email.arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at email.arizona.edu>
Focus Groups to Explore the Experiences and Ideas for the Successful Transition of Students with Visual Impairments from Print to Braille
Conducted by: Dr. Tina Herzberg, University of South Carolina Upstate
Dr. L. Penny Rosenblum, University of Arizona
We are seeking US and Canadian teachers of students with visual impairments (TSVIs), university instructors of braille courses, and adults 18-25 years who made the transition from print to braille during their K12 education.
* Teachers of students with visual impairments must have transitioned a student from print to braille during the current or previous 4 school years
* University instructors who teach braille must cover the topic of teaching braille to established print readers
* Adults 18-25 years who use braille must have learned to read and write using print and then learned braille during their K-12 education
* Visit the web site https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQCQXCX
* Email Dr. L. Penny Rosenblum at rosenblu at u.arizona.edu or call her at 520-621-1223 to receive a consent packet.
For more information contact:
Dr. Tina Herzberg
University of South Carolina Upstate
therzberg at uscupstate.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the athen-list