[Athen] Photo in OSX question

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:46:46 PST 2016

Karen,

Does this hack help? https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7030466?tstart=0

--
Jiatyan Chen

On 2016 Feb 13, at 04:47, Karlen Communications <info at karlencommunications.com<mailto:info at karlencommunications.com>> wrote:

This is a question for Mac users.

I have an album created in Photo, the iPhoto replacement.

I can't seem to copy it to any storage device or Dropbox. I have 1 storage device wired to my MacBook Pro, one connected wirelessly and my Dropbox.

It looks like it may only allow integration with iCloud, but I don't want to do that. I can't find any answers on the Internet or Apple support.

I know about the bug where you can't easily see the download progress unless YIU know where to look and can confirm that I can't copy the album anywhere.

Ideas?

Cheers, Karen

Sent from my iPad