[Athen] Vendor refusal of accessibility

Karl Groves karlgroves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:07:19 PST 2016

Kara,

IMO you have two ways to go. First you could respond back to someone
like SubItUp and say "Here's the total # of users we will have using
your system, which represents $x in *lost* revenue if we buy from your
more accessible competitor" and see if that makes them care.

On the other hand, you can continue searching for vendors. Since
you're looking at time tracking software, you might want to consider
Kronos. They are proactive about improving accessibility and
transparent about their efforts to do so.
http://www.kronos.com/accessibility.aspx