[Athen] AT software causing problem with IT loadsets

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Mon Jan 25 09:40:02 PST 2016

Hello All:

Does anyone know of a reason to avoid putting AT software (JAWS for
example) into IT loadsets (computer lab software configurations) so that
this software can be distributed across campus computers? Our IT contact
feels it might cause the systems to be unstable. I know this can sometimes
happen. How have you addressed this on your campuses?

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 16-20, 2015.
Complete Attendee, Exhibitor, Hotel, and Registration materials are
available now.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*