[Athen] AT software causing problem with IT loadsets

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:51:34 PST 2016

It used to be a real problem, in particular when one piece of AT would
fight with another. I have done recent testing for several years and this
is no longer the case. I do a regular training in which we load up the four
major screen readers at the same time and other than getting quad TTS no
BSDs.

Ron Stewart