[Athen] job description for captioning coordinator?

Scott Williams swims at umich.edu
Thu Jan 28 06:56:54 PST 2016

Hi Ken,

I am trying to get funding to augment our SSD captioner's responsibilities
to start a pilot service to caption faculty videos for online lectures.
(Our MOOC people are already captioning their classes.) I'm also asking for
funding for a couple grad students to start with. Did you fill your
position and are you able to provide faculty support that goes beyond
individual student accommodation?

Scott