[Athen] VoiceThread Captioning Process

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:26:21 PDT 2016

I am interested in this as well.

"At the core, none of us were meant to be common. We were born to be comets, darting across space and time - leaving our mark as we crash into everything." ~~Donovan Livingston

Cindy Poore-Pariseau, Ph. D.
Coordinator of Disability Services
Office of Disability Services, L115
Bristol Community College
Fall River, MA 02720
NASPA Chair-elect Disabilities Knowledge Communities

Autism Spectrum Blog/ ods-as.blogspot.com<ods-as.blogspot.com>

* Email: cindy.poore-pariseau at bristolcc.edu
* Phone: (508) 678-2811 x 2470
? Fax: (508) 730-3297

http://www.bristolcc.edu/students/disabilityservices/