[Athen] FW: Employment opportunity

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 14 15:18:54 PDT 2016

FYI

From: Student Disability Services in Health Sciences & Medicine [mailto:HEALTHSCI_MED at LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU] On Behalf Of Montgomery, Timothy
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 11:33 AM
To: HEALTHSCI_MED at LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU
Subject: Employment opportunity

Hi everyone,

Please find the attached employment opportunity at the UNLV in the Disability Resource Center.

Thanks and be well.
Tim

Timothy Montgomery
Director, Student Disability Services
University of California, San Francisco
530 Parnassus Ave., L111
San Francisco, CA 94143
(tel) - 415-502-2768
(fax) - 415-476-7295
sds.ucsf.edu

"One of the greatest gifts you can give a disabled person is time" - Richard Lavoie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.