[Athen] Early Registration Discount for AHEAD’s Live Virtual Conference 2016 Ends this Thursday

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Mon Jun 27 12:21:16 PDT 2016

Can’t make it to Indianapolis for the AHEAD Conference?

We’ll miss seeing you, but you can still join us!

Registration is now open for

AHEAD’s Live Virtual Conference

July 11 – 15, 2016

Early Registration Discount Ends June 30, 2016!

We’ve selected 3 pre-conference and 16 concurrentbreakout sessions
<https://www.ahead.org/meet/conferences/2016/virtual-conference/schedule> that
represent key topics to enhance your knowledge and skill. In addition,
we’ve included the plenary sessions
<https://www.ahead.org/meet/conferences/2016/virtual-conference/schedule/#open>
give you an on-the-ground experience and learn from exciting speakers.

Everything you need to choose and register for sessions is available at the
Virtual Conference
<https://www.ahead.org/meet/conferences/2016/virtual-conference> webpage.

The virtual conference sessions begin Monday, July 11, 9:00 am ET and end
with the plenary at noon
<https://www.ahead.org/meet/conferences/2016/virtual-conference/schedule/#lunch>
on
Friday, July 15 followed by the last two concurrent sessions
<https://www.ahead.org/meet/conferences/2016/virtual-conference/schedule/#con-8>,
2:30 – 5:00 pm ET. Conference logistics can be found at the url above.
Final instructions for accessing the conference will be sent out about 2
weeks before the event.

Questions? Feel free to contact Howard Kramer at hkramer at ahead.org

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 14-18, 2016.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*