[Athen] Are you attending CSUN?

Nast, Joseph M Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:08:39 PST 2016

FYI, I've created a LinkedIn Group called ATHEN at CSUN 2016.

This is a temporary group for all ATHEN members, whether you're attending CSUN or just want to stay "in the loop" during the CSUN 2016 Conference from March 21st through March 25th in San Diego, CA.

Feel free to use this as a contact and networking hub, coordinate conference itineraries, make CSUN-related announcements, arrange social gatherings during the conference etc. Those of you who can't attend may want to request updates about specific sessions or vendors.

Kindly keep topics CSUN-related and SFW.

NOTE: This group will be dissolved after the conclusion of CSUN 2016.

To join, simply login to LinkedIn, search for "ATHEN at CSUN 2016" and press the Ask to Join button.

Look forward to seeing you all at CSUN 2016!