[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - Thursday, March 24

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Mon Mar 7 10:10:18 PST 2016

(Rachel's message reminded me I should send out this notice).

Dear Colleagues:

As per previous years, I'd like to hold a dinner/meeting at the Harbor
House (behind the Grand Hyatt) on Thursday evening (8:15 p.m.), March 24,
at CSUN (International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference)
for dinner and for ATHEN members to provide their input on this year's
Accessing Higher Ground conference. Please let me know if you plan to
attend so I can guestimate the right size table.

See you in a few.

Regards,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 14-18, 2016.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*