[Athen] VP of Accessibility position with University of Phoenix...

Korey J Singleton ksinglet at gmu.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:38:07 PST 2016

Hi All,

Just forwarding a position with the University of Phoenix that I recently learned about...

-----
The Office of Academic Operations within the University of Phoenix is seeking a collaborative Vice President of Accessibility & Disability Strategy committed to providing access for persons with disabilities as part of the fabric of our learning materials, our development processes, our innovation efforts, and our employee culture.

The role is responsible for improving upon and establishing common policies and practices associated with accessibility and disability services for our students, faculty, employees and other constituents. Accessibility and achievement go hand in hand. This position seeks to eliminate any barriers that hinder a student's opportunity to learn or opportunity to demonstrate that learning through leadership, influence, managing risk and inspire a collaborative organizational commitment to eliminating barriers.

To learn more about the position go online to https://careerslta-apollo.icims.com/jobs/5288/vp-access-%26-disability-strat/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=735&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-420 or connect with Steve Morley, a Sr. Recruiter with the University of Phoenix.

Steve Morley, Sr. Staff Recruiter
University of Phoenix Talent Acquisition | Human Resources
Office: 602-557-9172 | steve.morley at phoenix.edu<mailto:steve.morley at phoenix.edu>

--

Korey Singleton, ATI Manager
Assistive Technology Initiative