[Athen] Dragon and music notation software

Alexander Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:56:13 PDT 2016

Kathy,
I do not have extensive experience with Dragon, but I have used Sibelius
frequently in the past. One of the features I like is the ability to
enter notes through keystrokes (A, B, C, etc. for the respective notes).
If there is a way for Dragon to simulate keyboard entry, I would say
that basic notation, at least, would be possible.

Alex

*Alexander W. Umstead*| PhD Student, Cultural Foundations of
Education/Disability Studies

CAS Student, Instructional Design Foundations

330 & 350 Huntington Hall

Syracuse, New York 13244

*e* aumstead at syr.edu <mailto:aumstead at syr.edu>

*SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY*

syr.edu <http://www.syr.edu/>

---

*If you have any difficulties accessing this message or any associated
content*, please do not hesitate to email me.