[Athen] Supporting and troubleshooting distance learning students?

Adam Lipkin alipkin at brandeis.edu
Fri Mar 25 07:43:30 PDT 2016

Hi, folks --

We have a student in the Distance Learning program at our school who is
reporting that she cannot use Voiceover with the discussion forum posts in
our LMS (which is a customized form of Moodle).

We have two on-campus blind students who rely solely on VoiceOver, and read
discussion forums just fine. So we know that the systems work together. And
we're asking for more info (since "not working" isn't exactly helpful).

But in general, how are folks dealing with troubleshooting issues with
distance learning folks and other remote users? Is there a best practice?

Thanks!

--Adam

--
Adam Lipkin
he/him/his

Associate Director for Academic Technology
alipkin at brandeis.edu
781-736-4795
Brandeis University Library and Technology Services
Mailstop 045
Waltham, MA 02454