[Athen] Supporting and troubleshooting distance learning students?

Alexander Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:16:06 PDT 2016

Hi Adam,
Sure thing. I was thinking about that because I've encountered some
situations in doing website/tool testing in which a site would work in
VO for OS X but not iOS, or in which an iOS app might work but the
mobile website does not.

Alex

*Alexander W. Umstead*| PhD Student, Cultural Foundations of
Education/Disability Studies

CAS Student, Instructional Design Foundations

330 & 350 Huntington Hall

Syracuse, New York 13244

*e* aumstead at syr.edu <mailto:aumstead at syr.edu>

*SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY*

syr.edu <http://www.syr.edu/>

---

*If you have any difficulties accessing this message or any associated
content*, please do not hesitate to email me.