[Athen] Electronic Information Technology Accessibility

Rebecca Frost frostr at whitman.edu
Thu May 5 13:42:15 PDT 2016

Hello colleagues,

I am new to ATHEN listserv and am hoping I can tap into your wisdom and
experience. I've been asked to evaluate the accessibility of our EIT. What
has been your experience with:

- Ingeniux (content management system for website)
- Simplicity (we use the Advocate program)
- Sakai (LMS)
- Colleague by Ellucian (SIS)
- WC Online by Twenty-Six Design (for tutoring scheduling)

Many thanks for your time!

Rebecca Frost
Director of Student Success & Disability Support Services
Memorial Bldg. 327
frostr at whitman.edu
p (509) 527-5767
f (509) 526-4701
Academic Resource Center
<https://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-resource-center>

"...We believe Whitman students have the ability to persist, succeed, and
fully pursue their educational aspirations."

*per ardua surgo* | through adversities, I rise