[Athen] How readers interpret math (Amy Baker)

Alexander Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:59:42 PDT 2016

VoiceOver for iOS definitely works for reading mathML content on the web.

Alex

*Alexander W. Umstead*| PhD Student, Cultural Foundations of
Education/Disability Studies

CAS Student, Instructional Design Foundations

330 & 350 Huntington Hall

Syracuse, New York 13244

*e* aumstead at syr.edu <mailto:aumstead at syr.edu>

*SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY*

syr.edu <http://www.syr.edu/>

---

*If you have any difficulties accessing this message or any associated
content*, please do not hesitate to email me.