[Athen] Microsoft Resources Related to Accessibility

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Fri May 20 06:15:23 PDT 2016

I started out with just the Microsoft links but thought I'd add the other
two in case anyone is interested. One of the features to be added in Office
for Mac is the accessibility Checker. Also note, and I'll try to find the
link, that NVDA now has an eBook to learn NVDA. You can probably find it on
the website. If my memory is correct, it is $30 Australian dollars.

Accessibility enhancements in Office 365 for people with vision impairments

https://blogs.office.com/2016/05/19/accessibility-enhancements-in-office-365
-for-people-with-vision-impairments/

Accessibility and the Windows 10 Free Upgrade

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2016/05/06/accessibility-and-
the-windows-10-free-upgrade/

And.

iOS App VoiceOver Accessibility Teaching and Testing Plan

http://www.applevis.com/guides/ios-ios-apps-ipad-iphone-ipod-touch-miscellan
eous-programming-ios-voiceover/ios-app-voiceover

MNX Musical Notation Community group at W3C

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/2016/05/19/introducing-mnx/?pk_c
ampaign=feed
<https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/2016/05/19/introducing-mnx/?pk_
campaign=feed&pk_kwd=introducing-mnx&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter>
&pk_kwd=introducing-mnx&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Cheers, Karen