[Athen] EAB's Student Success Collaborative

Kaela Parks kaela.parks at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 8 13:19:18 PST 2016

I just found this thread on the EAB Student Success Collaborative from back
in spring of '15 and am wondering if there is any fresh news on the
accessibility front. The short demo I saw was of a student interface that
relied heavily on drag and drop - I'll be asking for more info from the rep
but thought some of you may have more recent experience with it.

Thanks in advance for anything you can share,
Kaela

--
Kaela Parks, Director
Disability Services