[Athen] FW: UCLA Compliance Officer Search

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:08:17 PST 2016

Sorry for any cross posting, please feel free to forward to interested parties.

Best,

Joshua

Dear Colleague,
I am the ADA Deputy Director for the UCLA campus. I am writing to ask for your help in furthering the announcement of our search for an ADA Compliance Officer. Attached is an informational flyer for this position. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for any assistance you can offer in this process.

Best regards,
Mauricio Baker-Mason
ADA Deputy Director
UCLA Student Affairs Administration

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify me by return email, and delete this message from your computer.