[Athen] Windows Magnifier - Blurry font

Matt McCubbin Matt.McCubbin at umb.edu
Mon Nov 14 07:27:14 PST 2016

Hi Dawn,
The issues you outlined with the built-in Windows Magnifier may have to do with some display scaling problems in Windows 10, particularly with hi resolution monitors. This page outlines a tweak as a possible workaround, and offers a utility to make the change permanent.
http://windows10_dpi_blurry_fix.xpexplorer.com/
You could also try contacting the MS Disability Answer Desk at
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/answerdesk/accessibility

Hope this helps!
All the best,
Matt