[Athen] accessibility of Silverlight Microsoft plugin

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:14:01 PDT 2016

Generally, I'd agree with Al.

Please find a reference-link below my name that may prove helpful to you
or the vendor as the product is assessed.

I honestly wonder how much is being developed on this platform,
currently and what Microsoft's plans may be for continuing to grow,
maintain, and/or support it. In other words, I might ask the vendor
whether it has plans to migrate away from it and what that road map may
look like. Having the platform available may be something to consider
for all students, i.e. this may not just be an issue of accessibility
for blind people who use screen readers.

Best,
Jennifer

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20140311/silverlight.html