[Athen] 25Live

Fermin, German GERMAN.FERMIN at PURCHASE.EDU
Thu Sep 8 09:08:03 PDT 2016

It is horrible. Not accessible at all. We use it here at my school and as a screen reader user, I have to get others to make room reservations for me. If it makes you feel any better, others who can use it hate it as well. Not very user friendly prone to crashes and just sucks all the way around.

German

-----Original Message-----
From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Jiatyan Chen
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:27 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Athen] 25Live

Hi all,

Is your institution using a room scheduling system called 25Live? It fell down flat re accessibility and their VPAT suggested that they know the minimal. Looking for other users of the same system so that we may have a louder collective voice.

--
Jiatyan Chen
Stanford Online Accessibility Program (SOAP) Manager