[Athen] Call for Nominations - We Need Your Participation!

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Thu Sep 29 18:18:03 PDT 2016

Hello ATHEN members,

The ATHEN Annual Meeting is coming up soon and this year there are several
Executive positions that need to be filled. We are requesting nominations for
the following ATHEN Executive positions:
- President
- Secretary
- One Member-at-Large representative

Further, it is with a heavy heart that I announce a special election this
year for the Vice-President position.

For a general overview of the job responsibilities, please see the
following web page under the heading "ARTICLE V--EXECUTIVE OFFICERS":
http://athenpro.org/node/3

You are welcome to nominate yourself for these positions. If you are
nominating another individual, it is highly recommended that you check
with that person as to their availability. These positions are members
of the ATHEN Executive Council and require some participation.

Please submit all nominations to Joe Humbert (joe at a11yeval.com) or Robert
Beach (rbeach at kckcc.edu).

Nominations will close on Thursday, October 13 at 5PM (Pacific Daylight
Time). Voting will become available shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your time.

Sean Keegan
ATHEN President