[Athen] head-tracking setups

Kevin Andrews kejandre at ucsc.edu
Tue Apr 18 12:36:14 PDT 2017

Hi list,
My first posting to the list! Our office is working with a student who
experiences significant mobility challenges. She mentioned being able to
utilize head-tracking in order to minimize extreme pain and discomfort when
using her computer. Does anyone know about Camera Mouse which is supposed
to be a free program that moves the mouse pointer by moving one’s head? Or
if anyone has any other more efficient suggestions it is much appreciated
in advance.
Thanks!

--
Best,

Kevin Andrews
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Accessible Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
University of California, Santa Cruz
Website: drc.ucsc.edu

Direct Line: 831 459-1262 <%28831%29%20459-1262>

Please allow 24 hours for a response. For immediate needs, contact the DRC
main line by phone at 831-459-2089 <%28831%29%20459-2089>.

Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or
copying of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.