[Athen] Caption Service folks are using

Samantha Johns samanj at pdx.edu
Thu Apr 20 09:56:55 PDT 2017

Hello,

Does anyone have a recommendation for caption services? Currently we are
utilizing Cielo 24 and the interactive transcript player but we are
thinking about changing to 3Play Media, however just found out 3Play
doesn't support an interactive transcript in the same way.

If you have any feedback it would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,

*Samantha Johns*

*Accessible Media Coordinator*

*Office of Academic Innovation*

Portland State University
1825 SW Broadway
Smith Memorial Student Union, Mezzanine 209
Portland OR 97201
(503) 725-2754

Caption Badge: Universal Design for learning 2016

“The one argument for accessibility that doesn’t get made nearly often
enough is how extraordinarily better it makes some people’s lives. How many
opportunities do we have to dramatically improve people’s lives just by
doing our job a little better?” ― Steve Krug