[Athen] Survey form builders & fillers which are accessible?

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:46:01 PDT 2017

Hello ATHENITES,

I'm offering a tag comment to the thread about the survey form builders
which specifically applies to CAPTCHA. Dragon NaturallySpeaking users cannot
dictate into the captcha screen as dictated text is not recognized as a
series of keystrokes. If you want to prevent robo fills in your online
forms, I suggest choosing "I am not a robot" checkboxes. These can be made
accessible for both JAWS & dictation software users.

Just a note for Monday. ;-)

Wink

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

ATHEN Executive Board Member at Large

<mailto:foreigntype at gmail.com> foreigntype at gmail.com

<mailto:winkharner1113 at gmail.com> winkharner1113 at gmail.com

480-984-0034

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)