[Athen] Numbered headings in Word: bug, or my goof?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 30 07:07:09 PDT 2017

I have definitely run into this. What I've found is that if I put a blank line between the end of the A-materials, before starting the B materials, then the numbering part reverts to 1, 2, 3, etc. You might try that.

More white space also makes a document more readable for most people, so it's a win-win!

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836