[Athen] FW: Position Announcement for Dean over DSPS/OSS at Los Angeles City College

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Dec 5 16:50:35 PST 2017

Subject: FW: Position Announcement for Dean over DSPS/OSS at Los Angeles
City College

Dear DSPS Colleagues:

Please see the link below to the job inofmraoin for a new Dean of Student
Services at LA City College. Some of you know that I am retiring next month
but my last official day at LACC is tomorrow, 11-30-2017. It has been a
pleasure and an honor to have come to know many of you over the years and to
have worked with so many of you in DSPS, CAPED and AHEAD. If you are
interested in this position please go to the LACCD website for information
but please feel free to contact me. I am sure this won't be my last "2
cents" and hopefully I will see you at CAPED in the future.

https://laccd.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=6
<https://laccd.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=6&id=337>
&id=337

Best Regards,

Randy Anderson, Ed.D.

Dean of Student Services - Special Programs

Los Angeles City College

(323) 953-4000, Ext. 2280

andersr at lacitycollege.edu

http://www.lattc.edu/lattc/casas/images/LACC_Logo.gif