[Athen] iOS Review MindNode 5, AN Accessible Mind Mapping Tool for Writers

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:00:16 PST 2017

ATHENites:

I've been looking for a mind-mapping tool that would be accessible to
screen reader users for many years. I thought I'd share what's below (a
review of an app.), here, in case you all know of faculty/students who
may also be questing.

Of course, mind-mapping isn't just for writers.

Unfortunately, this is only for iOS, though perhaps the Mac version is
accessible, too  (and/or perhaps they'd accept feedback).

Even though this IoS app. isn't perfect, it's the closest thing I've
heard of, and I look forward to buying and trying it this weekend.

Best,

Jennifer

iOS Review MindNode 5, AN Accessible Mind Mapping Tool for Writers -
Blind Bargains

https://blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=18109