[Athen] Accessibility Audits

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:12:02 PST 2017

Hello,

We need to do a full Accessibility Audit (physical and virtual) of our campus and I am in need of suggestions for companies that you have worked with that you liked, as well as approx. cost of the audit. We have about 5000 Annual FTE if that helps with the size of our campus.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD