[Athen] Deadlines for syllabi to be posted prior to class start date?

Kris LoFrumento KLoFrumento at mtso.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:32:14 PST 2017

Greetings all -
We currently do not have a policy requiring our faculty to post their syllabi before the first day of classes. It is my gut instinct this is not a good no policy to have especially in regards to students who have ADA accommodations and needs (as well as for economic justice reasons where students are needing to make decisions about what books to buy at what times during the term). Do you have your own policies, guidelines you could share? I do serve a graduate only institution, but I'd be open to any policies/ideas!

Thanks in advance!

Peace,
Kris

Kris LoFrumento, M.P.A.