[Athen] Deadlines for syllabi to be posted prior to class start date?

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 8 08:39:17 PST 2017

Kris,

The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008 requires that faculty make syllabus and textbook information available in time for registration, and that's earlier than "first day of class". It applies to all undergrad, grad, professional schools receiving Federal financial assistance.

--
Jiatyan Chen