[Athen] Book Request

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:57:02 PST 2017

Hi all,

Am looking for a PDF or e-version of this book. I do not have access to a
guillotine or HS scanner today (we are covered in sheet ice and it is still
coming down in Portland). I need the book ASAP in PDF format. I can convert
to accessible format if any of you have the PDF. I own the book.

E-Learning and Disability in Higher Education, Second Edition, Jane K.
Seale. Routledge Press.

ISBN: 978-0-415-62941-6 (paperback)

Thank you.

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)