[Athen] Book Request

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Fri Feb 3 14:17:07 PST 2017

Hi Wink,

Is this file for your personal use or for a student? The book is available on Bookshare, if you are a member? Of course, it will be in DAISY format, not PDF. We sometimes open the .xml file in Internet Explorer from the DAISY folder, and then copy the text to a Word document.

If the file is for your personal use, I wouldn't mind downloading the book in my name and sending it your way. I'd be a little uncomfortable doing so if it's for a student, as the file will be watermarked with my name.

Let me know.

Best regards,

Russell

Russell Solowoniuk
AT Educational Assistant, Services to Students with Disabilities
MacEwan University
7-198 D4, 10700-104 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
E: solowoniukr at macewan.ca
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
macewan.ca
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

>>> "Wink Harner" <foreigntype at gmail.com> 2017-02-03 2:57 PM >>>

Hi all,

Am looking for a PDF or e-version of this book. I do not have access to a
guillotine or HS scanner today (we are covered in sheet ice and it is still
coming down in Portland). I need the book ASAP in PDF format. I can convert
to accessible format if any of you have the PDF. I own the book.

E-Learning and Disability in Higher Education, Second Edition, Jane K.
Seale. Routledge Press.

ISBN: 978-0-415-62941-6 (paperback)

Thank you.

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)