[Athen] Word 2016 and JAWS/NVDA Image ALT text

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Feb 22 07:32:48 PST 2017

I've had this problem for more than a month. Since the first iteration of
JAWS 18. I am using the Office 365 desktop applications with fast insider
builds and the behaviour has not changed since the first iteration of JAWS
18.

It is similar to what I experience using JAWS with PDF documents since JAWS
17.JAWS tells me there are no images in the PDF document despite the fact
that there are and I've given them Alt Text. In the case of the PDF
documents, none of the JAWS graphics related keyboard commands can "find"
any graphics in my documents.

Cheers, Karen