[Athen] Creating Relationships in Microsoft Access 2016 with Jaws

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:01:18 PST 2017

Hi, I am taking a course this quarter on Microsoft Access and Excel,
and I am having problems creating relationships with Jaws in Access. I
have had pretty good success using Access up to this point with Jaws,
but I can't figure out how to create the relationship between tables
with the keyboard.

I am able to create the tables, click on the relationship tab, add the
tables, and even view the table's fields in the relationship viewer. I
can see the fields I want to relate, but I am unable to relate them
with the keyboard. everyone just says to drag and drop the fields.
Does anyone know how to do this with Jaws?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt