[Athen] All published regs that aren't effective yet have been delayed for 60 days

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:51:29 PST 2017

ATHENites and all:

Adding my own apologies for jumping the gun.

I hope we'll see a definitive statment from the Access Board.

Jennifer

Tweet from @LFLegal

Lainey Feingold @LFLegal

I have deleted my earlier tweets about affect on 508 of federal reg
freeze pending more info. Very sorry for jumping the gun. #a11y

23 January