[Athen] Math Type and Math Player Training

steve.noble at louisville.edu steve.noble at louisville.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:32:35 PST 2017

I'll be covering this (and some related topics) on the upcoming Webinar AHEAD has asked me to give, on Tuesday, February 7, at 3:00 Eastern. Details can be found here: https://www.ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_spring-2017

Of course, it is just an hour, so won't be extremely in depth.

I have given more extensive physical workshops at such places as AMAC (GaTech), the Miami Accessible Media Project, NKU and Berea College, but I don't know about upcoming workshops that others may be offering.

Also, look for the "authoring tutorial" on this page: https://www.dessci.com/en/reference/ies-ets/downloads.htm

You will probably find it helpful to get started.

Hope that helps,

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088