[Athen] Adding captions to YouTube videos you don't own

Grey Reavis sreavis at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 30 07:39:24 PST 2017

Hi, Adam!

Amara.org provides a free caption editor for online videos. You just need
to create an account and have the video's URL to get started.

Grey Reavis
University IT Accessibility Coordinator
Office of Information Technology
E: sreavis at ncsu.edu
P: 919.513.4087
https://accessibility.ncsu.edu/

NC State University
Campus Box 7109
Hillsborough Building
Raleigh, NC 27695

All electronic mail messages sent to or received by this account are
subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.