[Athen] How Marcie Lipsitt, an advocate for people with disabilities, is "really kicking up some dust" in academe

Bossley, Peter A. bossley.5 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:01:57 PDT 2017

A nice quote from my boss in that article.
What I would urge folks who get these to do is to see this as a chance to improve the landscape at your institution. This may be one of the only times you have the ear of the senior leaders on your campus so use that to ask for the things you need to do it right.