[Athen] Making Foreign Films Accessible

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jul 11 11:09:41 PDT 2017

No magic, but honestly sometimes the easy button is someone sitting next to the student reading subtitles and providing audio description.

You might check the video description web site hosted by Smith Kettlewell:
http://www.vdrdc.org/resources

Unfortunately, I believe the YouDescribe tool might still be down.
Gaeir

Sent from my iPad