[Athen] University IT Accessibility Coordinator opening at NC State University

Stan North Martin stan_martin at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:20:22 PDT 2017

Greetings (and please forgive the cross-posts),

We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to fill our soon to be
open IT Accessibility Coordinator position within our central IT
organization at NC State.

In addition to working with the campus IT and web development community,
the position works closely with our learning technology group (DELTA), our
Disability Services Office, and our Office for Institutional Equity and
Diversity.

The job posting can be found here: https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/86439

We also have a broader job description available as a Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5QF5n25PPvgmeQhdy5KFELn9b7cC49-_x8gONx_oxQ/edit?usp=sharing>
or
Word Doc
<https://drive.google.com/a/ncsu.edu/file/d/0B7cqkKDt7W9XcmFlY0t5MV9EWDA/view?usp=sharing>
.

Feel free to share this with those who might be interested.

Thanks!

Stan

*NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an
individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.*

--
Stan North Martin
Director of Outreach, Communications & Consulting

*Email in connection with State business is subject to the NC Public
Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.*