[Athen] Athen list: Accessibility Coordinator Position at Michigan State

Evans, Nathan NE at msu.edu
Mon Jun 12 10:12:10 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a posting for our Digital Accessibility Coordinator position at Michigan State University. Shared responsibility and continual improvement is part of our DNA and approach at MSU, and this position will be focused on providing digital accessibility leadership and coordination through strategy, design, and innovation.

http://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/job/496140/information-technologist-ii

The posting closes soon, so I encourage you to apply, and share with those who you think would be a great fit.

Best,
Nate

Nate Evans
Manager, Digital Content & Accessibility
MSU Information Technology
Michigan State University
(517) 884.0682
tech.msu.edu