[Athen] Searching for videos that show MS Word documents read by screen readers

Joseph Polizzotto jpolizzotto at htctu.net
Fri Jun 16 12:33:43 PDT 2017

Sure. Try this out:

https://youtu.be/D8XFkGMF0sw

HTH,

---

Joseph Polizzotto

HTCTU Instructor

408-996-6044

<http://www.htctu.net/> www.htctu.net

From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On
Behalf Of Christine Robinson
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:31 PM
To: athen-list at u.washington.edu
Subject: [Athen] Searching for videos that show MS Word documents read by
screen readers

Hi all -

Can anyone direct me to any videos which show people reading MS Word
documents using screen readers?

I have found many videos that show screen reader use with websites, and some
that show how to use screen readers to create Word documents, but those
don't suit my purpose. I'm preparing training for making accessible Word
documents, and I would love to be able to *show* what it is like to try to
understand a Word document using a screen reader.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks!

Chris

Christine Robinson | Technical Trainer/Writer | Center for Teaching
Excellence

Georgia Gwinnett College | 1000 University Center Lane | Lawrenceville, GA
30043