[Athen] Accessible Online Event Scheduler

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:03:37 PDT 2017

Hi all,

We have been researching online event scheduling systems. When we asked Signupgenius.com about accessibility for a screen reader use and for a VPAT, this is the response we received:

At this time, we do not meet the requirements you have described. While we use many best practices that would be applicable for participants with various challenges, we are not officially tested/certified for Section 508 requirements.

Does anyone know of, or recommend any accessible online scheduling system? Our plan is to use it to schedule meetings with students, mentors, etc.

Thanks.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108
Chattanooga, TN 37403