[Athen] Accessible Online Event Scheduler

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Wed Jun 21 12:23:45 PDT 2017

Hi Bryon,
We have worked extensively with Trumba to improve the accessibility of
their online calendar/scheduling software. It does a very good job with
screenreaders and keyboard-only users and they rate themselves as WCAG
level A
www.trumba.com

-*- Dan

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Kluesner, Bryon <Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,

> We have been researching online event scheduling systems. When we asked

> Signupgenius.com about accessibility for a screen reader use and for a

> VPAT, this is the response we received:

> At this time, we do not meet the requirements you have described. While we

> use many best practices that would be applicable for participants with

> various challenges, we are not officially tested/certified for Section 508

> requirements.

> Does anyone know of, or recommend any accessible online scheduling system?

> Our plan is to use it to schedule meetings with students, mentors, etc.

> Thanks.

> Bryon

> Bryon Kluesner, RhD

> Adaptive Technology Coordinator

> Disability Resource Center

> Adjunct Professor

> College of Health, Education & Professional Studies

> University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

> 642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108

> Chattanooga, TN 37403

> 423-425-5251 <(423)%20425-5251>

-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/
University of Washington UW Information Technology