[Athen] Ron Stewart

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:20:57 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Please consider visiting the Caring Bridge site and leave memories, photos
(tagged), kind thoughts of Ron Stewart and how he has touched your life.
Information about any memorial services will be posted there.

Here is the link:

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ron-stewart

He has changed all of our lives over the course of his -mentoring, teaching,
provoking, challenging, guiding, encouraging, and as a result, has changed
the course of accessibility for all of us and all of our students.

We are all in his debt.

Kind regards,

Wink

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

Cell: 480-984-0034

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

ATHEN EXECUTIVE COUNCIL - Member at Large

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)