[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - slight change of time

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Mar 2 10:22:07 PST 2017

Hello All:

Just a reminder that we'll meet at 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the west side of
the Hyatt (Grand Lobby restaurant/bar area) for those who want to discuss
the NEA grant on *Promoting the Integration of Universal Design into
University Curricula (UDUC) – Focus on National Dissemination. *

The AHG/ATHEN meeting and dinner will take place at 7:15 p.m. at the Harbor
House. If you haven't already rsvp -ed for the dinner please do so so I can
reserve space accordingly.

My cell is 720-351-8668 if anyone needs to reach me.

Thanks,
Howard

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Howard Kramer <hkramer at ahead.org> wrote:

> [...]

>> later - about 8:15 in the past. I don't see anything in the schedule (about

>> any evening events except the Tuesday keynote). Anyway, we can always move

>> the meeting time back a bit if there's a conflicting event.

>> *NEA grant on Promoting the Integration of Universal Design into

>> University Curricula (UDUC) – Focus on National Dissemination*

>> I don't know how many of you remember the UDUC project from a few years

>> ago but a nationally directed version of the project was funded for 2017 -

>> 2018. I'd like to get your input on strategies for carrying out the

>> objective of the project - increasing the teaching of UD and accessibility

>> related content in design and tech classes. I.e. what's the best way to

>> reach faculty and what training/resources would most contribute to

>> achieving the goal of the project.

>> I'll probably schedule this meeting at around Thursday6:30, before the

>> ATHEN/AHG meeting, either at the hotel cafe or at the Harbor House. Let me

>> know if you're interested in participating. I may schedule some other times

>> for this during the week.

>> See you next week.

>> Regards,

>> Howard

>> --

>> Howard Kramer

>> Conference Coordinator

>> Accessing Higher Ground

>> 303-492-8672 <(303)%20492-8672>

>> cell: 720-351-8668 <(720)%20351-8668>

>> Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference

>> <http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 13-17,

>> 2017. Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

>> Complete program information and registration is open for our full

>> line-up of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!

>> <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology

>> Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.

>> Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your

>> earliest convenience for the largest selection.

>> Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.

>> <http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*

> --

> Howard Kramer

> Conference Coordinator

> Accessing Higher Ground

> 303-492-8672 <(303)%20492-8672>

> cell: 720-351-8668 <(720)%20351-8668>

> Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference

> <http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 13-17, 2017.

> Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

> Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up

> of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!

> <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology

> Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.

> Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your

> earliest convenience for the largest selection.

> Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.

cell: 720-351-8668